nanog mailing list archives

Re: EQUINIX

From: PC <paul4004 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 08:55:35 -0700

My experience has been that the monthly rack rental fee will be a
comparative bargain to basic power and a couple in-building cross connects,
which will often more than double the cost.  When shopping for any
provider, make sure you price out all the options you need in addition to
the rack space itself.