nanog mailing list archives

RE: looking glass for Level 3

From: "Siegel, David" <Dave.Siegel () level3 com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 16:00:13 +0000

Ben,

Our looking glass platform is indeed back online and now supports IPv6 traceroutes, pings and BGP lookups in the
interface (although the web site itself is still only available via IPv4).

If you encounter any problems, oddities, or suggestions, please feel free to contact me off list and I'll work with
engineering to address them.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.  Please resume enjoying the use of this free tool!  :)

Dave