nanog mailing list archives

Re: Problem with email to Hawaiilink.net email

From: Roy hockett <royboy () umich edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 16:11:09 -1000

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/186990051.html

Thanks,
-Roy Hockett

Network Architect,
ITS Communication Systems
University of Michigan
Tel: (734) 763-7325
Fax: (734) 615-1727
email: royboy () umich edu

On Jan 15, 2013, at 3:26 PM, joel jaeggli <joelja () bogus com> wrote:

hawaiiantel is reporting a fibercut which I imagine explains most of this.

On 1/15/13 4:32 PM, Bacon Zombie wrote:
Looks like you are not the only one with issues connecting to Hawaii:

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.org.operators.isotf.outages/5231

On 16 January 2013 00:19, david peahi <davidpeahi () gmail com> wrote:
Does anyone know of any problems in Hawaii with email or DNS problems?
Sending from gmail.com and pacbell.net domains, I get:

host mail.hawaiilink.net[24.43.223.114] said: 553
    5.1.8 emailaddress () pacbell net ... Domain of sender address
    emailaddress () pacbell net does not exist (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Regards,

David

--

BaconZombie