nanog mailing list archives

Re: What are you doing about Six Strikes?

From: "Gary E. Miller" <gem () rellim com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 12:16:56 -0800

Yo Jason!

On Mon, 25 Feb 2013 20:07:43 +0000
"Livingood, Jason" <Jason_Livingood () cable comcast com> wrote:

1) Legit users are harassed due to IP address mix-ups, etc.
Remember you must pay to file an appeal.

Other than a few IP mix ups years ago, is this still really an issue?

It has been for me.  My SWIP records are up to date but the copyright
trolls can't be bothered with the facts of my IPs.

RGDS
GARY
        gem () rellim com  Tel:+1(541)382-8588