nanog mailing list archives

Re: Circuit Bandwidth Simulator applet etc

From: JoeSox <joesox () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 11:41:18 -0800

TOTEM looks like it might fit my needs but the download link appears offline.

The others I am looking at also.
--
Thanks, Joe

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Tarko Tikan <tarko () lanparty ee> wrote:
hey,

I would like a applet or program I can feed it nodes and a network
topology, then just set hypothetical transmit speeds at child nodes
then have the applet or program display the Parent node bandwidth.  Is
there any Visio applets or macros out there I wonder?

http://totem.run.montefiore.ulg.ac.be/

Written in Java and quite usable. Topology and traffic matrix are
stored/read in XML so it's easy to generate your own with scripts.

--
tarko