nanog mailing list archives

Re: NOC display software

From: Livio Zanol Puppim <livio.zanol.puppim () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 20:16:30 -0200

You can do this using Javascript as well...

2013/2/13 Calin Chiorean <calin.chiorean () secdisk net>

Hello,

This should also work and can be customised however you want:

http://pastebin.com/ty324mr8

I did add a test version at http://atl.ezeea.com/rotate.html just to check
it if you want.

HTH,
Calin

On 2/13/13 4:19 PM, "JoeSox" <joesox () gmail com> wrote:

Just wondering if anyone can recommend Windows software (it could be
Linux too but I might need to create a separate host for that
configuration)
that enables rotating [on one monitor] several webpages (dashboards)
or windows (application dashboards).
It would be nice if it was freeware or open source but whatever works
best is what I am looking for.
For example, if I wanted one monitor to cycle thru my local SolarWinds
Orion, Office 365 Health Status, and anyother webdashboards.

--
Thank You, Joe

--
[]'s