nanog mailing list archives

Re: NSA able to compromise Cisco, Juniper, Huawei switches

From: Blake Dunlap <ikiris () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 21:16:17 -0600

The cynic in me says that cisco switch/router gear isn't part of that
report on clandestine backdoors, because they don't need said clandestine
backdoors to access them...

-Blake

On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 8:54 PM, Dobbins, Roland <rdobbins () arbor net> wrote:

On Dec 31, 2013, at 9:41 AM, Randy Bush <randy () psg com> wrote:

you may want to read the more complete, well let's say extensive

Thanks, Randy - now I see the JunOS stuff in there for J-series and
M-series.

Roland Dobbins <rdobbins () arbor net> // <http://www.arbornetworks.com>

          Luck is the residue of opportunity and design.

                       -- John Milton