nanog mailing list archives

RE: turning on comcast v6

From: Matthew Huff <mhuff () ox com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 09:29:39 -0500

With RA, what is the smallest interval failover will work? Compare that with NHRP such as HSRP, VRRP, etc with
sub-second failover.

In corporate networks most of the non-client systems will be statically addressed with privacy addresses turned off.
This is for regulatory, audit, security and monitoring requirement. One of the many challenges of ipv6 in a corporate
environment.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039