nanog mailing list archives

Re: RSVP Cisco ASR-9k to ALU 7750

From: Alastair Johnson <aj () sneep net>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 11:41:50 -0800

On 12/2/2013 9:55 AM, Rampley Jr, Jim F wrote:

Wondering if anybody on the list has any working configurations for
RSVP tunnels between a Cisco ASR9k to Alcatel-Lucent 7750?  I've been
able to get LSP's up and talking between the two boxes, but I'm
having an issue getting the RSVP tunnels to come up on the Cisco
side.

You may need to enable adspec on the 7750 side, otherwise the ASR will always advertise a 500 byte MTU on the LSP, which will usually cause problems (service MTU checks, etc).

config router mpls lsp <lsp-name> adspec

HTH,
AJ