nanog mailing list archives

Re: Best practice on TCP replies for ANY queries

From: Carlos Vicente <cvicente.lists () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 17:04:40 -0500

https://kb.isc.org/article/AA-01000

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 2:17 PM, Arturo Servin <arturo.servin () gmail com>wrote:

I think is better idea to rate-limit your responses rather than
limiting the size of them.

AFAIK, bind has a way to do it.

.as

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 4:25 PM, Anurag Bhatia <me () anuragbhatia com>
wrote:
Hi ML

Yeah I can understand. Even DNSSEC will have issues with it which makes
me
worry about rule even today.