nanog mailing list archives

Re: Empty messages (was Re: Any computer, anywhere?)

From: Jorge Amodio <jmamodio () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 21:02:40 -0600

Same here, they are written with invisible bits, like invisible ink. You have to drop some special lemon juice on your
email client to be able to see it.

-Jorge

On Dec 8, 2013, at 4:24 PM, ML <ml () kenweb org> wrote:

On 12/8/2013 4:59 PM, Larry Sheldon wrote:
On 12/8/2013 8:13 AM, Michael Brown wrote:

I've been getting several of these (empty messages) from different
people and on different subjects but always on the NANOG list.

Secret messages?  Or is NSA sucking too hard?

I confirm I've been seeing the same thing.
I've also been seeing more duplicate messages than I would attribute to
someone sending twice.