nanog mailing list archives

Re: Vancouver IXP - VanTX - BCNet

From: Barry Shein <bzs () world std com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 14:36:07 -0400

On August 20, 2013 at 11:12 alter3d () alter3d ca (Peter Kristolaitis) wrote:
On 08/20/2013 09:52 AM, Harald Koch wrote:
On 20 August 2013 09:05, Randy Bush <randy () psg com> wrote:

ok, i have heard privately from folk who i respect.  cira seems to be on
the up and up and doing good professional work.

haha. yes, because Canadians are normally so sinister and nefarious...
Hey, we're nefarious.  Our plan to take control the world supply of
poutine is well under way!

First, delicious and fattening food.  Next:  the world!   *cue evil laugh*

US Senator Ted Cruz just renounced his Canadian (dual w/ US)
citizenship.

I'm just saying.

My take on Canada? Quiet...too quiet...

--
        -Barry Shein

The World              | bzs () TheWorld com           | http://www.TheWorld.com
Purveyors to the Trade | Voice: 800-THE-WRLD        | Dial-Up: US, PR, Canada