nanog mailing list archives

Re: How big is the Internet?

From: Larry Sheldon <LarrySheldon () cox net>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 17:59:19 -0500

On 8/14/2013 1:29 PM, Scott Howard wrote:
To paraphrase Douglas Adams...

"The Internet is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly,
hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way
down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space!"

It occurred to me that discussing the size of the Internet is a lot like discussing cosmology (for somebody like me that is not well schooled in either art-form).

--
Requiescas in pace o email           Two identifying characteristics
                                        of System Administrators: