nanog mailing list archives

Re: Looking for a part-time contractor..

From: "Aaron C. de Bruyn" <aaron () heyaaron com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 11:21:28 -0700

Count me in at $149.95/hr.  ;)  </humor>

-A

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 11:12 AM, Chris Paul
<chris.paul () rexconsulting net>wrote:

Hi Anne,

I've been troubleshooting email since supporting Worldtalk's X.400 gateway
in the 1990s. Since then, I've been a professional SMTP and LDAP
consultant. My current clients are AT&T, The Gap, and SKHMS. I have just
barely 5-10 hours a week but since I've been looking for a house to buy
here in California since March, the prices have increased by 10% and
upwards, so I'm kind of motivated to work extra right now.

The thing though is you might find someone cheaper than me. I'll quote you
$150/hour for this work right now.

Many thanks!

CP

--
Chris Paul
Rex Consulting, Inc

material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
Rex Consulting, Inc. is a California Corporation.