nanog mailing list archives

Re: Comcast Launches IPv6 for Business Customers

From: Derek Ivey <derek () derekivey com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 22:15:03 -0400

Thanks for all the hard work getting IPv6 deployed! I signed my company up for the trials. Can't wait to test it out :).

I agree, I wish Verizon would wake up and announce something. It's pretty sad that their IPv6 support page still says 3Q12 and they've yet to say any more about their plans. I'm currently using a Hurricane Electric tunnel, which has worked well, but I'd love to have native IPv6 on my home FiOS connection.