nanog mailing list archives

Re: Blocking MX query

From: Ibrahim <ibrahim1 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 09:57:32 +0700

All, thanks for the input and comment. In summary, I will block TCP port
25. My DNS loadbalancer (F5) can filter MX query and need license to do it.
But given the information the botnet use  address list with
pre-resolved IP addresses then blocking MX query is not the answer :-)

Thanks & Regards
Ibrahim