nanog mailing list archives

Re: Bird vs Quagga revisited

From: Edward Dore <edward.dore () freethought-internet co uk>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 11:44:24 +0100

The Linux Kernel itself may be GPL (which I wasn't debating), however I see no reason why MikroTik's MPLS stack
couldn't work in a similar way to the closed source NVidia driers where my understanding is that a GPL stub loads a
binary blob.

Have you asked MikroTik for a copy of the source?

Edward Dore
Freethought Internet