nanog mailing list archives

Re: Wired access to SMS?

From: Henry Yen <henry () AegisInfoSys com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 18:29:09 -0400

On Tue, Oct 09, 2012 at 15:35:37PM -0400, William Herrin wrote:
1. Low quantity, high reliability. I'll want a few dozen phone numbers
and effectively I'll be sending to and receiving from phones I own.
2. Wireline delivery to Honolulu and Northern Virginia. Dynamically
move numbers between the two locations for failover purposes.
3. U.S. based carrier. Tying in to the SMS system via Europe isn't
acceptable to my customer.
4. Solution must reach phones on all U.S. cellular carriers.
5. Price is a very distant fifth criteria to the preceding four.

vitelity.com?

--
Henry Yen                                       Aegis Information Systems, Inc.
Senior Systems Programmer                       Hicksville, New York