nanog mailing list archives

Re: max-prefix and platform tcam limits: they are things

From: Hank Nussbacher <hank () efes iucc ac il>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 22:02:35 +0200 (IST)

On Fri, 5 Oct 2012, jim deleskie wrote:

Just ask yourself how many times you have seen a Godaddy IP/NOC person post anything to NANOG or to any other technical forum?

-Hank

Yes that math would work, but if your device can't handle 1x Internet
routing and your running without some serious max-prefix/filters it
says even more about your IP eng team then I'd be willing to comment
on.

-jim