nanog mailing list archives

Re: Adding GPS location to IPv6 header

From: David Conrad <drc () virtualized org>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 21:00:40 -0800

Please don't feed the bigoted hypocritical trolls.

Regards,
-drc

On Nov 25, 2012, at 8:28 PM, Randy <randy_94108 () yahoo com> wrote:

Just because it is from Iraq; does NOT mean by any streach of the imagination that OP is a terrorist!
You need to get outside the box you are living in and learn to separate the forest from the trees!

You are "entitled" to you private-opinions. Don't post said-garbage on NANOG!

I do take exception to such garbage; while other's might not.

./Randy