nanog mailing list archives

Re: NTP Issues Today

From: Sid Rao <srao () ctigroup com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 03:58:15 +0000

We had multiple servers synchronized with Windows/MS time change their clock to the year 2000 today.  It broke many
things, including AD authentication.

These servers had been properly synchronized for years.

They were synchronized with Microsoft and NIST NTP servers.

This may not be isolated.

Sid Rao | CTI Group | +1 (317) 262-4677