nanog mailing list archives

Re: Peer1/Server Beach support for BGP on dedicated servers

From: Sean Davis <erplefoo () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 16:15:46 -0500

Peer1/SB employee here -

(disclaimer: I'm really in security, not networking)

I imagine this would be technically possible, but I have no clue as to whether it is something we could offer or not.
If you like, feel free to contact me off-list and I'll forward your questions/requirements along to those who can
provide a better answer.

- Sean

Sent from a portable typo transmitter