nanog mailing list archives

Re: Video streaming over IPv6

From: Joly MacFie <joly () punkcast com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 14:36:00 -0400

On Jun 6 I'll be streaming an ISOC-HK IPv6 Day
event<http://www.isoc.hk/2012/04/world-ipv6-launch-x-ipv6-in-action-x-ipv6worldasia-jun-6-12.html>via
Livestream.com, as I did last year when it was a source of some
ridicule/embarrassment that we only made it available in v4.

Even if we had the connectivity out of the venue, which I haven't bothered
to check, it doesn't seem like the tools exist.

Maybe next year we can have IPv6 streaming launch day...

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 1:55 PM, Carlos Martinez-Cagnazzo <