nanog mailing list archives

Re: Looking for W7 whois freeware

From: Suresh Ramasubramanian <ops.lists () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 12:54:29 +0530

Did you try this one Hank?

http://www.mcafee.com/us/downloads/free-tools/trout.aspx

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 12:19 PM, Hank Nussbacher <hank () efes iucc ac il> wrote:
I am looking for a Window 7 GUI utility that does raw whois - not the
standard domain lookup, but rather allows me to specify and change the whois
server I am talking to and allows me to customize the whois search string
for IPs or ASNs or anything else a whois server will accept, like:
"-B -G as378".

I know of ezwhois but am looking for something better (for example - they
don't have whois.ripe.net listed - one can add it but not save it).

Thanks,
Hank

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists () gmail com)