nanog mailing list archives

Re: [c-nsp] ASR opinions..

From: PC <paul4004 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 11:48:55 -0700

The numbers were based on when I spoke to our SE when considering
purchasing one a couple years back.

It sounds like they may have a revision 2 or new route processor out now
which supports more under this model?

In which case you should be ok, but I'd get it in writing from your rep to
cover all your basis.

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 11:38 AM, Christian 'wiwi' Wittenhorst <