nanog mailing list archives

Re: AS Connectivity Lookup

From: "Radke, Justin" <jradke () canbytel com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 11:06:09 -0800

All great answers! Thank you!

-=JGR

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 10:35 AM, David Walker <davidianwalker () gmail com>wrote:

On 08/03/2012, Anurag Bhatia <me () anuragbhatia com> wrote:
Hi Radke

You can try http://bgp.he.net

Example:
http://bgp.he.net/AS4739

Guest login here:
http://peeringdb.com/

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 10:59 PM, Radke, Justin <jradke () canbytel com>
wrote:

How can I easily view the current peering relationship of a particular
AS?
Assume the AS you are researching does not have a looking glass and you
are
not going to do lookups from the top 10 providers route servers to get
some
glimpse of their connectivity. In my particular search
bgplay.routeviews.org does
not have any information and as-rank.caida.org is out of date. In the
past
there was a great website called webtrace.info but it is no longer
online.

Any suggestions?

--

Anurag Bhatia