nanog mailing list archives

Re: IETF - Overlapping IPv4 Address Support

From: Scott Morris <swm () emanon com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 17:03:47 -0500

Hell, years ago, I only wanted to add three bits and give a set to each
continent with one leftover for the United Federation of Planets (and
Antarctica really didn't need one anyway)...

I was told that would be geographically discriminating!  :)

Ah well, c'est la vie!    Why be lazy when we can be more complicated?

Scott