nanog mailing list archives

Re: test-ipv6.com / omgipv6day.com down

From: Jeroen Massar <jeroen () unfix org>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 08:26:37 -0700

On 2012-06-04 08:13, Jason Fesler wrote:

On Jun 4, 2012, at 7:09 AM, Jeroen Massar wrote:

You got a bunch of mirrors for it right? Should not be to tricky to
get someone to let their act as the real thing for a bit.

I've got redirects up now to spread the load across VMs.   For the
next couple of days, I don't expect a single VM to handle the load.

I am actually not expecting that much of the hype to come out, just like
last year it will easily be forgotten unless somebody is able to spin
that PR engine really really really hard.

Thanks to all who've sent me a response; and thanks to Host Virtual
and to Network Design GmbH, for taking the immediate load.

Once we're stable, and I get my *official* day job requirements met
for World IPV6 Launch, I"ll come back to getting the original gear
replaced.  I've got a couple hardware offers in (Alex, Mark, thank
you), and this might just be the reason to flat out refresh the
hardware if ixSystems has something suitable already built.

Awesome!

Greets,
 Jeroen