nanog mailing list archives

Re: IPv6 only streaming video

From: Arturo Servin <aservin () lacnic net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 15:58:12 -0300

        Oh!

        We had it as a test service. We didn't know that it was been used by more people, so probably somebody turn it
off.

        I will look around to restart it.

Thanks!
as

On 25 Jul 2012, at 15:37, Tina TSOU wrote:

We got offline after discussion in NANOG in May. This IPv6 only streaming video worked well until recently. We use it
in my enterprise network.
I just could not find his contact in my mailbox. So I hope he can find me again.
Does the link accessible from your IPv6 host?

Tina
@ 2001:db8:1:ffff:e8e2:7822:9d12:e12e