nanog mailing list archives

HE Fremont IPv6 tunnel

From: Jeroen van Aart <jeroen () mompl net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 00:40:02 -0700

Recently I migrated the server that's running an HE IPv6 tunnel to one of the Fremont endpoints and now the tunnel is going down for a few minutes every couple of hours or so. I haven't been able yet to find a reason for this. I made sure the old server is not running any IPv6 related things anymore (such as radvd).

I am curious if anyone knows if the Fremont endpoints are experiencing some problems? I have barely ever noticed any problems with the IPv6 tunnels so I am pretty sure it's not on HE's side, but I wanted to make sure.

Thanks,
Jeroen

--
Earthquake Magnitude: 4.6