nanog mailing list archives

Re: Another LTE network turns up as IPv4-only squat space + NAT

From: Grant Ridder <shortdudey123 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 20:52:22 -0500

I am on sprint and my ip is always in the 20. net even though my wan up is
totally different.

Grant

On Wednesday, July 18, 2012, TJ wrote:

Even if they did OK it (which i doubt), actually using it - especially in a
public/customer facing / visible deployment - is a Bad Idea.
*Traceability fail and possibly creating unreachable networks out there
...*

/TJ

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 9:24 PM, Andrey Khomyakov <