nanog mailing list archives

Re: Netsol AAAA glue

From: Jeff Fisher <nanog () techmonkeys org>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 12:58:07 -0600

On 07/13/2012 06:43 AM, Brandon Applegate wrote:
So I sent an email over a week ago to ipv6req () networksolutions com - and
since I've only recieved the auto reply.

A year or so ago I did this and got very quick turnaround, but now just
dead air (sent another email yesterday).

Wanted to see if others had the same results (recently) and any advice
before I call into phone tree hell.  Thanks.

I waited over a month before I finally got fed up and e-mailed nanog for advice. I was told to e-mail listen () networksolutions com and amazingly, it worked -- within a day, my records were changed.

Jeff