nanog mailing list archives

Re: LAw Enforcement Contact

From: "A. Pishdadi" <apishdadi () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 20:48:30 -0600

Andrew , it does fail you. The 35+ employees that work for GigeNET would be
really insulted by you insinuating that there job roles have no merit. The
combination of all the things they do is what makes the company run. So no
Paul does not run the company, put down the crack pipe.

Why don't you find something else to troll beside a mailing list  of
industry professionals and a legitimate request for help.