nanog mailing list archives

Re: VPC=S/MLT?

From: -Hammer- <bhmccie () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 13:38:49 -0600

Wow. A fellow greybeard. OK. That's what I needed to know. I'm trying to understand if VPC has any more recent enhancements that weren't around for some older multi-chassis channel methods but I don't see anything specific in the docs other than some FHRP (HSRP only it appears) and PIM tweaks. If anyone has some really deep docs on VPC I'd appreciate the links. Thanks.

-Hammer-

"I was a normal American nerd"
-Jack Herer