nanog mailing list archives

RE: SSL Certificates

From: Matthew Huff <mhuff () ox com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 09:32:15 -0500

I've had good experience with Entrust. One thing to be careful with is some mobile devices (especially older Android
ones) have limited root certificates. Network Solutions and Entrust work, some others, not so much. From my experience
Android 2.3+ has most of the common root certs, but previous versions don't.

I wonder if someone has a list comparing root certificate support across platforms?

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039