nanog mailing list archives

Re: question regarding US requirements for journaling public email (possible legislation?)

From: Suresh Ramasubramanian <ops.lists () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 09:11:30 +0530

I would love to ask the EFF just what you do when you don't log stuff,
and then need to troubleshoot someone causing a DDoS or something from
your network in a hurry.

Not that I'd get any sort of a useful answer from them, beyond random
propaganda that spam filtering is evil, DPI is demoniacal etc etc.