nanog mailing list archives

Re: Trouble accessing www.nanog.org

From: Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 22:47:17 -0500

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 10:41 PM, Michael K. Smith - Adhost
<mksmith () adhost com> wrote:

Err, while we're talking about video files and nanog, why is the video
content still served off (stored content I mean) nanog.org servers?
Why not use one of the many video serving services? some of which are
free even :)
(that part's not a troll, a real question, even!)
-chris

The website work hasn't yet begun, so that is certainly still on the table.  If you would like to volunteer some of
your time…

I'm sure we could arrange some process to ingest videos to some form
of video-hosting-website... a videotubes site let's say.

who should I chat with?