nanog mailing list archives

Re: Fiber outage in Miami

From: Joe Marr <jimmy.changa007 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:53:10 -0500

I've yet to hear back from them on the reason for the outage and
explanation on why our "redundant" darkfiber pairs both were down.

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 2:23 PM, Jason LeBlanc <jml () packetpimp org> wrote:

We got the same RFO.  BS.

On 01/28/2012 01:36 PM, Randy Epstein wrote:

Anyone has seen on gotten a  RFA  or a deeper explanation of what
happened from them ?

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet&   Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, Fl 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232
Helpdesk: 305 663 5518 option 2 Email: Support () Snappydsl net

Yes.  They blamed/burned the local crew and suggested that they fired
them.  Yes, they put this in the RFO.  I have it, but I'm having legal
determine if it can be made public record.

Randy