nanog mailing list archives

[NANOG-announce] NANOG 55 - Vancouver: Call For Presentations

From: Dave Temkin <dave () temk in>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 14:43:35 -0800

    NANOG Community,

After an awesome meeting in San Diego, we're already starting to get ready for NANOG 55 in Vancouver. If you have a topic you'd like to speak about, we'd love to consider it. Please watch http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog55/callforpresentations.html for more information.

    Please keep these important dates in mind:

    Presentation Abstracts and Draft Slides Due:       02-Apr-2012
    Final Slides Due:                                                  09-Apr-2012
    Draft Program Published:                                    27-Apr-2012
    Final Agenda Published:                                      15-May-2012

    Please submit your materials to http://pc.nanog.org

    Looking forward to seeing everyone in San Diego.

    -Dave Temkin

    (Chair, NANOG Program Committee)