nanog mailing list archives

Re: common time-management mistake: rack & stack

From: Don Gould <don () bowenvale co nz>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 22:01:14 +1300

+1

I picked up ram from a supplier today. Could have used a courier, but getting out of the office is vital.

A CTO who's lost touch because they haven't been to a remote site in half a decade is a business risk, more so than the CTO being away from their desk.

If there is business risk from having the CTO out of touch for a week or even a month then there's a bigger problem.