nanog mailing list archives

Re: IPv6 explicit BGP group configs

From: Leo Bicknell <bicknell () ufp org>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 09:58:21 -0800

In a message written on Wed, Feb 08, 2012 at 06:33:17PM +0100, Grzegorz Janoszka wrote:
Most policies can be used in two address families, you can also match
prefixes, but you cannot have v4 and v6 prefixes in one term. So in your
policies you have to have at least two terms - one for v4 prefixes, one
for v6 prefixes.

Another thing IOS-XR fixes!

route-policy my-example
  if destination in my-ipv4-prefix-list or destination in my-ipv6-prefix-list then
    set community 1234
    set med 0
    done
  endif
end-policy

In 99.99% of the cases it allows you to have one policy for both IPv4
and IPv6, and add the parameter passing I discussed the other day and
it's almost like something was thinking of routing engineers when they
wrote it. :P

--
       Leo Bicknell - bicknell () ufp org - CCIE 3440