nanog mailing list archives

Re: IPv6 net tools

From: Robert Bonomi <bonomi () mail r-bonomi com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 17:26:23 -0600 (CST)

From nanog-bounces+bonomi=mail.r-bonomi.com () nanog org  Sat Feb 25 16:37:44 2012
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 20:36:44 -0200
Subject: IPv6 net tools
From: Grupo IPv6 <grupo.ipv6 () gmail com>
To: nanog () nanog org

We are a group of students in telecommunications engineering from Uruguay.
We are studying some network tools for our final project and we would like
to know if someone could tell us which of this tools have IPv6 support:

The going rate for consulting services, by subscribers of this mailing-list,
is probably well over US$100/hr, with a multi-day minimum.

Rates for "do my homework form me" tasks tend to be *significantly* higher.

Using such obscure and little-known tools like 'google', or 'bing', it
should be no challenge to find the publishers of the various software you
ask about, -and- the 'specifications' thereof.  If not stated in the afore-
said specifications, _directly_ asking the people who made the software, will
get you an 'authoritative' answer.