nanog mailing list archives

Re: IP Address Management IPAM software for small ISP

From: Jeremy Malli <jeremy () vcn com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 11:08:46 -0700

We're running postgres on the backend due to a limitation we ran into when implementing v6 support in mysql. So standard postgres backup practices would apply.

We also run a 24x7 NOC though only 4 support people. It's light on database access so I can't imagine you would have a problem with robustness (it's just PHP/Postgres). We have 8 /19's, a /32 v6 block and a smattering of other blocks that are managed using it.

Jeremy