nanog mailing list archives

Re: RADB entry

From: Matt Addison <matt.addison () lists evilgeni us>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 19:16:27 -0500

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Christopher Morrow
<morrowc.lists () gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:00 AM, Eric Krichbaum <eric () telic us> wrote:
Absolutely.  I'd rather see it done responsibly.  It's hard to get rid of
bad data/incorrect data/stale data and it shouldn't be.  If done properly,
it would be much friendlier.  There is incentive for people to put data in
but not to remove the other.

and in the name of expediency providers proxy-register for their downstreams...
route:      209.85.252.79/32
descr:      GOOGLE/GOO/611
origin:     AS15412
notify:     notify () flagtelecom com
mnt-by:     MAINT-FLAG-CUSTOMER
changed:    hostmaster () flagtelecom com 20100524
source:     RADB

thanks flag, I needed that... could you remove it pls? (note I've
attempted a few times to get flag to remove this, so far no joy.

When I had stale entries on RADB I emailed db-admin over there and
they removed them. Was back in '09 so don't know if policy may have
changed in the meantime. Also had entries pulled from SAVVIS and
LEVEL3 registries by emailing their respective admins. List of
contacts for the respective IRR instances can be found at:
http://www.irr.net/docs/list.html

~Matt