nanog mailing list archives

Re: Wanted: Asia bandwidth test files

From: Shishio Tsuchiya <shtsuchi () cisco com>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 07:10:02 +0900

Hi
I think RING project NLNOG has potential to help your effort.
https://ring.nlnog.net/
At least they have location in tokyo.

And I talked with Seichi Kawamura who is leader of JANOG about method of quality verification among the world wide.
They are using host of Softlayer, amazon and OVH which could select the location.

Job and Mucho ccing.

Regards,
-Shishio