nanog mailing list archives

Re: SIP Carrier Consolidation

From: "Daryl G. Jurbala" <daryl () introspect net>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 20:51:45 -0400

I have to respond with the sentiments of Robert: "large" is a very relative term.  Also, are we talking about
origination or termination here?  How many minutes a day of each? What's your ACD?  What are your top destinations? If
it's bursty like a call center how many concurrent calls?

You can't get any real answers without providing relevant information.