nanog mailing list archives

Re: Comcast Admin

Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 17:53:19 -0700

Looks like this issue has been resolved. We are waiting for a post-mortem to figure out what the issue was but thanks everyone for looking into this.

On 4/18/12 3:41 PM, John Neiberger wrote:
On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 1:24 PM, chk<mailinglists.chk () gmail com>  wrote:
We are having issues with one of our sites being blocked for Comcast home
users and going the normal channels is not working. If there is anyone that
can contact me off list to get this resolved I would appreciate it.

I'm not sure who the right channels would be, but I'm asking around to
see if I can find the right people to help you resolve this quickly.
I'll let you know what I find out.

John