nanog mailing list archives

RE: Communal Dining

From: Drew Weaver <drew.weaver () thenap com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 11:56:40 -0400

There used to be a modification to the WWIV BBS software that when you entered the 'boards' section (wow I am so old,
by the way) it would display 'Party at my house' and show all of the user's information in it's best "ascii"
representation; of course it showed only that user's information to themselves so it looked like everyone was having a
party, many complaints were filed =)