nanog mailing list archives

Re: XSServer / Taking down a spam friendly provider

From: William Pitcock <nenolod () systeminplace net>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 17:18:37 -0500

On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 13:47:03 -0400
Chris <caldcv () gmail com> wrote:

For folks who do not understand, I'm trying to "McColo" XSServer so
their lack of response in regards to abuse is gone rather than the
suggestions of scripting (guess you didn't read the full text of the
email) or you pushing a product on me because you work for the ISP
that the product is hosted on. Everybody remembers McColo going down
and being dropped from uplinks in 2008 then all the spam disappeared,
right?

McColo and Atrivo were disconnected for much larger sins than spamming
someone's wordpress blog.

William