nanog mailing list archives

Re: Facebook insecure by design

From: "steve pirk [egrep]" <steve () pirk com>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 10:43:26 -0700

Just about everything on Google pages is https these days, even search if
you enable it.

If anybody on this thread uses gmail com a you really ought to take a look
at google plus. Compare the way user privacy is the primary objective,
versus the share everything by default of facebook.

I cannot think of anything that could do something like this in the Gmail or
Plus products.